Dear Janice, Thank you for giving me your dryer. I think you are wonderful and i am so happy to be able to do laundry at home now. Love, Janie
Dear Noen,* Thanks for coming over last night and making me laugh and helping me move stuff. I think you are quite fabulous, not too mention hot. Love, me
Dear Cassandra, Thank you for having the most beautiful, fun wedding ever. I think you and Gabe are gorgeous together. Love, Janie
Dear Anika, Thank you for getting drunk at Cass's wedding and entertaining me. Also thank you for bringing enough nice boys to make me feel beautiful. Haha. Love, sm
Dear IIF, Thank you for being encouraging and wonderful. Each and every one of you should come and play with me. Love, Janie
*If Noen EVER finds this blog, i will die. Anyone know how to add 'self-destruct' to the template?!
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Was it that I fell off the hammock? Is that what clued you in? ...
I think Noen would have been quite sufficient to make you feel beautiful. But Jason and Phil definitely did add to the fun.
Hey, Janie - it's just that I'm a mom and my kids sometimes come to visit with loads and loads of laundry... not that I arranged this with YOUR mom or anything.... but, you know...
Kidding - enjoy! - Janice
oh doing laundry at home is so much better than shlepping it off to a laundramat.
and your IIFs love you right back!
it's true.
and Noen...in the picture provided by Anika...he reminded me a bit of Jimmy Fallon. cute, cute
and even though I know I've written a book here in your comments, you don't REALLY need to get married to Noen...but I do love that you're posting again.
I dont know, but if you ever find out (about the self-destruct button) please let me know... I just had to delete all the relevant posts... hmph.
Post a Comment