Tuesday, March 06, 2007

crap happens

my betrothed lost his job today. how cool is that?

not cool at all.

now we don't know where he will be working (he is very 'employable', so i'm not too worried), where we will live, if i can go to school, if we'll be able to go for a honeymoon, if he'll be able to take time off for our wedding...

but he is okay because his job was too stressful anyway. and he sounds great on the phone, back to his normal cheerful self. and this means he can come home to visit for a few days!

having money isn't all it's cracked up to be.

3 comments:

Shari said...

Probably a blessing in disguise, eh? Give him a "buck up" punch to the shoulder for me...

Christine said...

Goodness, hope all that gets sorted out. Right after his visit to you of course.

Rockstar Mom said...

At first, I said "Oh no."

And then, I said "Oh snap!"

What I mean is, I am sorry to hear the bad news, but I am happy to hear the good news. The "gooder" news, that is.