JM went away for work again. It really sucks and i hate it. But i do love the pretty pay checks he brings home with him. Teehee.
Someone said, "well now you can get more studying done because you won't have to spend time with your husband."
A) Not so.
B) Like that would make it all better!
My dear husband is a bit of a study nazi. I can't cook, clean, or play until all my studying is done. So, naturally, since he's been gone, but study habits have, well... disappeared. Sad, but true.
I have begun listening to Christmas music early this year. I always wait until after Remembrance day, but I was so upset about being 1200kms away from my hubby that i indulged already. Needing to be cheered up AND the fact that it's freaking cold in this province. Egad, i don't know how people survive during winter.
Speaking of winter, i went to go get ice tires put on today. I got to Costco at 9:30 when it opened. There were already 20 people in line in front of me. Hm. I waited patiently in line for half an hour. Then, when there were still five people in front of me, the tire guy came out to announce that they were all filled up for the day and to try again tomorrow (since they only do walk-ins, no appointments). Clearly, i am not a happy camper. Now, instead of enjoying my extra hour of sleep tonight (day light savings ends-- i don't think the U.S. has that any more, eh?), I will be lining up at Costco half an hour before they open to make sure i get new tires tomorrow.
(Yes, i could go somehwere else, but they are more than a hundred bucks cheaper for the set here. And since i don't like being away from my husband, i am determined to spend as little as possible.)
Oh, but don't feel bad for me, my sweetie is coming home every second weekend to play. And i have amazing friends coming from the coast to visit me while he is away! Well, actually, do feel a little sorry for me-- i'm still sad.
Saturday, November 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awwww! You guys are so cute! I hope this time goes swiftly for you! :)
Also, I'm totally listening to christmas music early too. :)
Post a Comment