Thursday, May 11, 2006

yes, yes, no

-yes, i still have a cold
-yes, it means i feel icky
-no, i haven't kissed noen (i have a cold, people!!)

-yes, i still feel compelled to bail people out
-yes, i know i shouldn't take on other people's burdens
-no, i don't like it, but i do it just the same

-yes, i am excited about going to see my family this weekend
-yes, gas is a buck twenty a liter*
-no, i won't be able to drive for much longer

-yes, i am still looking for a new home
-yes, i want to live by myself
-no, i won't lower myself to living in surrey (i'm not that desperate!)

*it's actually $1.20/litre, but i didn't want to confuse our friends south of the 49th

2 comments:

Jess said...

Janie, darling, I appreciate you trying, but we are still confused. We buy gas in gallons, and right now, it's over $3 for each.

Anonymous said...

I love living by myself! I think you'll love it too. AND...get better soon so you can do some smoochin'!