Thursday, October 12, 2006

I HAVE A GOWN!

Okay, so maybe iiiii don't have a gown, but my beautiful, gracious, generous cousin does. And she is willing to let me wear it for my wedding!!! YAAAAYYY!!

I am seriously ecstatic. I have coveted (but not in a creepy bad way) her dress since the moment i saw her in it. She was an absolute vision on her wedding day. I have never seen another dress like it. It's very simple, but stunning. I scanned a few pics from her wedding, but due to my inabilities as a photographer and scanner, they aren't stellar quality.





Oh yes, and this last one, as you may have guessed, is the cake my mommy made for their wedding. I really like it too. Haha. I think real flowers look beautiful on wedding cakes.

Luckily for me their wedding was 6 years ago, so she is happy to share everything with me. So sweet. I love you Julia, thank you SO much!

4 comments:

Janie said...

Now all i have to do is find a way to squeeze my rather voluptuous self into the gown! Haha.

Well, i'm off to find a wedding planner book! :)

Holly said...

it's gorgeous janie! i love it.

Christine said...

JANIE! That dress is beautiful. Really really gorgeous.

And your mom? The freaken cutest ever. I just want to give her a hug. And also, if/when I get married, she's invited so long as she brings cake. ;)

Anonymous said...

Janie, that is awesome! I love your cousin. =)