Thursday, September 20, 2007

HIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!

To everyone who hasn't deserted this site (obviously this excludes myself... iamashamed):
HI! After literally MONTHS of no connection with the cyber world... I am back. And better than ever!!
This summer has been an absolute whirlwind of activity, including:
-Getting married!!
-Going on a honeymoon for a whole month! (Yes, i know that i am spoiled)
-Getting into nursing school
-Moving to Edmonton, Alberta (freaky cold!!)
And so on and so forth. I can't wait to spend some quality time this weekend, checking up on everyone's blog and seeing how you are all doing. I've missed you!!
Ciao for now!

3 comments:

The New Girl said...

Yay! Welcome back!

Also: Wedding pictures. Please?

Missed you! and fantastic about it all, especially nursing school and the MONTH LONG honeymoon.

Bobo the Wandering Pallbearer said...

Edmonton!?! GO OILERS!!!

Anonymous said...

I AM SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK!!!

I missed you like crazy. CONGRATS on getting into nursing school! :)