***I would just like to take a moment to say how much i cannot stand blogger at this moment. I had nice little comments for all my pictures, but blogger buggered them all up. So you get to read the comments all at the beginning. It can be like a little game... find which picture matches which comment... Too much? Ok. Well, good luck.***
I was fashionably late for my own wedding. And i couldn't look at JM while i walked down the aisle with my Daddy because i almost started crying... happy tears, don't worry.
I am such an awesome bride-- after receiving a ring worth thousands of dollars from my man, i found him a really cool ring. On ebay. For 1.25. 'Nuf said.
How cute are my flower girls?! (Who also happen to be my nieces). SOOO CUTE!
Wedding Party: My two sisters and my best friend. JM's best friend, his brother, and his cousin.
Picture taking was so fun!
The flowers alone were enough to make my day!
Kissy, kissy, we're so happy, falalalala
Another masterpiece by my brilliant Momma





3 comments:
GAH you look capital G, Gorgeous in these shots. And I'm so glad you had a fantastic wedding.
And also, I love, love, love that last pic of you and JM, the one right above your cake...where it may be a hug, it may be a chokehold. ;) Just such a nice picture. You guys look great together.
A-freakin'-DORABLE!!!
I love your dress AND your girls' dresses! Everyone looks beautiful...these are like magazine quality pics here. LOVE the flower girl one. :)
Post a Comment