I am sick. But thanks to my friendly neighbourhood pharmacy, i am feeling much better. My tonsils no longer feel like a large golf ball shoved in the back of my throat. (And i bite my tongue, and my thumb, at those who would suggest that i just 'wait it out' and not 'depend on antibiotics that work against my body' etc. People used to die from lack of penicillin!)
I'm so excited that Friday is finally here!! Finding someone to give me $50,000 is hard work. And for the birds, if you ask me. I told Holly that i was following Anika's advice to check phone booth return slots, and expanding that strategy to include vending machines as well. Holly suggest it would be prudent to include "couch cushions of all the people you visit, just wait until they go to the bathroom or something" What would i do without my friends?!
I wonder what fun and exciting things this weekend will hold...
Friday, March 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I found a quarter in my kitchen this morning. What is the Candian conversion? I'll be glad to donate it to your 50,000 dollar cause.
Also check the vending machine coin return slots. Sometimes people are so crazy about getting their munchies out of the bottom...they forget their money. =)
P.S. Thanks for your donation. You are awesome and I love you. If I had 50 grand, I would overnight it to you with a dozen chocolate chip cookies.
This weekend is going to hold fun! And Carrie Bradshaw! And sunshine!
I have not yet given in to the antibiotics, but the DayQuill/NyQuill combo seems to be going alright...
Word verification: ackuuna... as in ackuuna matata, what a wonderful phrase! ackuuna matata, ain't no passin' craze!
I think it's a sign: No Worries
Are you okay?
Should I bring soup?
Lemon meringue pie?
Post a Comment