Wednesday, August 02, 2006

sleep or love?

How do people do it? Staying up all night and then going to work bright and early sounds neither fun nor exciting. I left Anika's around 10 last night (after catching up a bit on S&TC) and went home and straight to bed. [Anika, being the love-sick girl she is, probably stayed up half the night with her man]. I fell asleep as soon as i hit the sheets and only woke up once to stop my phone from beeping-- it was a message from Noen that started with "Hi, this is a message for Sleeping Beauty..." How cute is that?!

4 comments:

anika said...

SOOOO CUTE!!! *sigh* I like love ... And for the record? We only stayed up till midnight because the next few nights are going to be late ones.

Christine said...

So our dearest "Noen" is a Steve...I could see it...

And you all are so effing cute...

And do you think when/if I ever get married I could fly your Mom down to make my cake? Yum!

Rockstar Mom said...

Awww, sleeping beauty!! Awww.

Jess said...

It's funny how that happens... It's summer break right now, so I don't mind being called all in the wee hours of the night... but once school starts? We'll see...