
tomorrow, tomorrow, i love ya, tomorrow. it's only a day awaaaaaaaay!
Yes, my dearests, i am leaving for Edmonton tomorrow. Who'dda thunk? I am very excited to go spend the weekend with JM- boating, eating, shopping, going on rides, watching movies, and just playing. I will let you know how it goes.
In other news, i am a somniac.
On Saturday, i was gone all day for a wedding. On Sunday, i went to the PNE with my sister. On Monday i was in Seattle* with my Grandpa. On Tuesday i was very tired.
My lack of sleep left me flushed, headachey, nauseous, and slightly irritable (A). It was almost 6:30 when i got home from work, so after leaving a message for my friend Joel who i was supposed to hang out with, i decided to lay down for a few minutes... (famous last words...)
I got out of bed at 7 a.m. this morning feeling refreshed and oh-so-chipper! Seriously people, everyone should be entitled to 12 hours in bed at least once a month; it's a beautiful thing.
On my lunch break, i went and had my hairy-scary-bear-legs (as well as my upper-lip, but we don't really need to dwell on that delicate fact, now do we) waxed and felt the need to indulge by boooking a cheap pedicure for after work tonight. Ahhhh, i am feeling relaxed already.
*Shari, i was not neglecting you... we met up with out-of-town relatives and went to the Mariner's game. If i was with Sylvia, i would have come to see you again. Next time for sure!! :)
1 comment:
That is exactly what I thought the moment I read "Seattle".
I will forgive you. But just this once.
Post a Comment