My morning by numbers:
3- the number of drinks made for me at Starbucks this morning. (I picked up the first at the drive-thru on my way to work, realized it was beans instead of leaves and went inside to fix it. The barrista made me a new one that was not right, but since it was at least tea, i didn't realize the mistake until i had already driven away. So then i had to wait 45 minutes until i got to my office to get it fixed.)
2- the number of drive by shootings TODAY within walking distance of my office.
1- the number of accidents in the tunnel on my commute this morning.
0- the amount of money we received from a grant program we applied to last fall (i received the news this morning).
and this all before 8:30 am, peeps!
I suppose to make up for it, i shall have to celebrate l'amour* and Valentine's Day, instead of my traditional Single Awareness Day (SAD). This should be easy, considering the fact that i have not one, but two dates tonight. (Ya! So! Who cares if one is with an 81 year old and the other with a 7 year old!) Eat your chocolate hearts out, love birds!
*haha, the spell check wanted me to change l'amour to lemur. ironic, no? *shudder*
2 comments:
Lemurs make me want to sing "I like to move it move it" with you in the car.
*sigh* I'm sorry today has been a shit day. If you want to yell at anyone, I have a phone number for a whitehead ...
lol. thanks sm, i knew i could count on you.
Post a Comment