Monday, February 20, 2006

Weekend Recap

My weekend involved:
-TWO girls nights! yay :)
-Visiting with my mom, sister, and nephew who were here from out of town.
-Hearing about the merits of ring shopping (Yes, clearly i am not bride material since no boy has bought me a ring yet... leave me alone, i'm not even dating!!)
-Returning items to eight stores. Yes, i am aware that i have a shopping disorder.
-Eating at McD's twice in one night. (I don't even like mcdonald's!). Technically, it wasn't the same day though b/c once was at 10:30pm and then not again until 3:30am
-Hearing Anika's bf yell "Everyone get the f*** out of my bar; i have to get up for church in the morning" to the stragglers after closing.
-Celebrating my Granpa's 80th birthday. Happy Birthday Grandpa!

All in all, it was a most fantastic weekend.

4 comments:

anika said...

disclaimer: I was not the ring-shopping-nagging one. I was the one sitting (and standing ... and dancing ... and driving ... and applying makeup) beside Janie exchanging rolled-eyes and smirks.

It truly was a fabulous weekend.

Rockstar Mom said...

You girls are so lucky to have eachother.

Shari said...

I was totally convinced the ring shopping had to do with Anika. I 'bout had to come up there and knock some heads together....

Janie said...

no, no. she added sanity to the ridiculous conversation. (i.e., she incessently mocked the mean girl with me until mean girl figured out her theories were bunk)