okay, so it's not in the air, but it IS on these films. i've decided to copy our bloggerdom enigma and list 25 of my favourite romance films in honor of st. valentine.
pride and prejudice
pretty woman
love actually
chocolat
while you were sleeping
French kiss
ever after
king arthur
about a boy
wedding planner
maid in mahattan
lady hawk
you’ve got mail
serendipity
sleepless in seattle
never been kissed
sabrina
fools rush in
first knight
sense and sensibility
robin hood
one fine day
emma
two weeks notice
bridget jones diary
The first 8 are in order, the rest are just movies i love that came to my head. There are probably ones i adore that haven't popped in to my head this morning, so feel free to add your favourite. Since this is my blog, please respect my i-hate-sad-ending-movies-persuasion and refrain from suggesting movies that might make me cry.
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
You have to see "If Lucy Fell". Trust me.
Happy Heart Day and all that jazz Jane-sterony!
Pretty Woman? Yeah if you like an old guy falling in love with a platypus-turned-prostitute.
Blech.
blasphemy anika! i would fry your pancreas if your claims weren't so outlandish that they are laughed off as ridiculous!
thank you shari. i will let you know how lucy goes. Happy Valentine's to you!
OH MY GOD! You updated your blog and I have missed it! I am catching up right now!! Time me!
Go team!!
Janie, plez.
Did you really get a pink bear and such? Wow. I am totally jealous.
i did indeed. and i can see how everyone should be jealous of my gifts-- now would that be from my dad or my ex...? :)
I LOVE the movie Chocolat!!! AND...I hear love may be in the air up there, eh? UPDATE US!! Cause I'm so nosy I can't even stand the suspense!
Post a Comment