Tuesday, February 28, 2006

on a jet plane

I bought the ticket. I am going to visit the ex. Why? you might ask. And to that i answer, "Good question. period." Well, it has been six months since i've played at the fun and exciting mall there, so it will be good fun. In fact, one time we went there (for my dad's third wedding) and didn't leave for three days. We slept, ate, and played inside that surreal place for 72 hours. It was crazy, but good times.*

*As good as can be expected under the circumstances. :)

7 comments:

anika said...

Oh, little mate, I'm sure it will be fun (and by 'it' I mean 'the mall') ... Sometimes ya just gotta satisfy curiousity, right? RIGHT! (especially because curiousity killed the cat and we hate cats)

Rockstar Mom said...

Have a fun trip, and remember that your seat cushion can be used as a floatation device!

Christine said...

Wow. That's some mall. And here, all this time I thought that New Jersey was the mall capital of the world. Damn the man!

anika said...

Also? Good thing I'm not coming with you because I might be forced to buy TWO seat tickets for the plane (thanks to the gym sitch) and then it would be HORRIBLE!

Janie said...

riiiiiight *roll eyes* and since i am at least one size bigger than you, i guess that means i can expect to be transported in the LUGGAGE compartment!!

Shari said...

so, is this the "valentine teddy-bear guy"?

Are you both leaving me?

Janie said...

yes it is.
and no we are certainly not!! :)