Tuesday, February 21, 2006

sorry mom!

(and anybody else who is sensitive about scandelous things)

I feel the need to post this joke for Christine who is not having a most fantastic week, despite the fact that she is a most fantastic girl. (If you work for a law firm around Philly, hire this diva!!)

A guy walks into a psychiatrist’s office wearing only saran wrap. The psychiatrist takes one look at him and declares, “Well, I can clearly see you’re nuts!”

Ba-da-boom! Sorry folks, that's all i got. *shrug*

3 comments:

Jess said...

I will have to use that one! All of my jokes come from Laffy Taffy wrapers in my prize box, a'la "How did the sheep get clean?" "He took a ba-a-a-a-ath!"

Christine said...

Thanks Janie! That made my day. Sorry Janie's mom for the scandal. ;)

Anonymous said...

very cute. The joke, not the guy in saran wrap.

;)